Thursday, January 21, 2010

Flashback! (and a photo album)


This is just a short post, so that I could share one of the video montages I've been working on. Since I only really figured out how to post videos a month or two after Juniper was born, one of the things you've missed out on has been the "early days" footage. As such, I've put together a selection of clips from Juniper's first week, set to "Blackbird" (one of Juniper's favourite songs). Enjoy!




Also, fyi, I've posted a picasa album of photos from our December trip to Fredericton, and of Christmas. More montages to come!

2 comments:

Mary Ogilvie said...

lovely blog. nice choice of music. what a dear little thing she was. I missed skyping with her today. maybe soon

Anonymous said...

Hi, you guys!
Juniper is really a cutie and hopefully we'll get to introduce her to Thom one day!
It's funny, we also had Blackbirds as a song for Thom, during his birth.
Erika,Rick and Thom