Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en!

A little ladybug waits for her friends to arrive
This will be a short post, but I thought it might be popular to see some pics and videos from Hallowe'en.  Sunday marked the first day I was completely solo (Clark left on Saturday for Corsica).  So what did I do?  Threw a party, of course!  It was a bit dicey in the lead up - both Juniper and I have been pretty sick.  But I felt I was on the mend enough on Sunday to invite some babies over. Really, how could I resist?  Patrick couldn't make it in the end, but we got to see Jolene - she and her mom Sairah are currently visiting Halifax for the week, having moved to BC 5 months ago.


Calla, Juniper, Isabella and Jolene
And finally, I'll leave you with a Hallowe'en video, which *may* include a little dancing. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Zsofi Anna said...

Oh my god. LOVE the costume, LOVE the dancing. She can really groove to that tribal beat!

Mary Ogilvie said...

Juniper is such an enthusiastic dancer. I could watch that all day

Tracy said...

What a great little ladybug (jitterbug?) dancer! Been too long since we've seen you guys!

Anonymous said...

cutest ladybug ever!!!
Erika