Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy May 2-4!

I pause only briefly today, to say hello.  We are, you see, using this beautiful long weekend Monday to.... wait for it.... CLEAN.  I kid you not.  It was Juniper's suggestion.  Oh, we'll likely go for a nice long bike ride or nature walk once it is not so hot later on in the afternoon, but for now - we clean.  In particular, there has been some major car detailing.  Again, I'm not kidding.  It is full on - vacuuming, spot cleaning with actual product, mat scrubbing - things that have not happened since we bought the car.  Exhibits a) and b):

Linden is in charge of scrubbing the mats...
... and Juniper is just... in charge. Cleaning apparently involves a clipboard and lists.
And now, I must get back to it.  Things won't just clean themselves!  I'll have to see what Juniper has decided is next on the list.

No comments: