Monday, December 4, 2017

Early December snippets

Yoga assist
Every year, I brace myself for the chaos that is December.  Huge expectations, daily excitement, and a boat load of extra logistics.  It is always worth it, in the end, but it is a lot of work. This year, however, feels.... different, somehow.  Perhaps this is because it is only 4 days in, and I am lulling myself into a false sense of peace.  Or maybe we've just hit our stride.  Who knows?  Regardless, I will take the relative calm it while it lasts.  Here are some (totally mundane) snippets from the week past.  See you next time!

Linden does some theory homework.  It may have a lot to do with all of the pants he suddenly outgrew, but Linden just seems... more grown-up these days.

Dartmouth fireworks - at 6pm! 

The kids were enthralled: Linden had never before seen fireworks, and Juniper had only seen some crappy ones once, many years ago

Look what I found on my phone - Juniper not only Facetimes with Mary whenever she wants, but apparently takes screenshots as well.

Our "gnome in the home" is baaaaccckkk!

It's very late, but Linden finally planted his garlic before the snow flies


No comments: