Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some video fun!

This is now what Juniper does when I take out the camera. (*cough* HAM! *cough*)

Today is Juniper's third full day of day care.  I'm doing quite well, if I do say so myself.  No tears yet, and last time I only cried once.  I'm one tough lady.  Things around here have been on the upswing lately, having weathered Juniper's first true stomach bug.  She had started off with a few days of pretty nasty diarrhea (which I attributed to teething, as she is simultaneously breaking 4 molars and another top tooth), but she followed this up by waking up at 1 am last Monday night, and vomiting every 10-15 minutes.  I was freaked out enough that I called the nurse health line (811), but of course I was just told to treat it like a flu, which it was.  Since then, Juniper's system has completely returned to normal, and she is eating like I've never seen.  She shovels food in like you wouldn't believe... perhaps a growth spurt?  Or maybe I'm just a particularly fabulous cook :)

Really and truly, Juniper is growing up fast.  Right now she is REALLY into testing her boundaries, especially with me.  She'll do things specifically because I asked her not to (and then make sure I see her doing it, sometimes pointing directly to whatever bad thing she is doing if I'm too unobservant to catch her on my own).  She also wants everyone to participate in everything.  For instance, if i give her a kiss, she'll then direct everyone around her as to who should be kissing who.  I'm supposed to kiss Clark.  Clark is supposed to kiss the person next to him.  That person is supposed to kiss Juniper, and then kiss me.  So far, this hasn't been socially awkward, but that potential is there!  There have been more than a few times in the last week that I've been tempted to act on my mom's suggestion to throw Juniper on a bus heading to Fredericton!  Just kidding, of course.  Sort of.

Anyway, I promised videos, and here they are!  Enjoy!

CHRISTMAS MEDLEY

FUN AT THE FARM

BIKE REPAIRS


4 comments:

Mary Ogilvie said...

I especially love Christmas morning. Just love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tara, these vids are too much! I love Miss J as a mechanic!

Allison F

Anonymous said...

That bike video is SO cute!!!

miss you dearly,
aunt t

Anonymous said...

Never too early for the true DIY'er. These videos are great!! Thanks,
Suz