Monday, February 10, 2014

100!

This is Linden on a humid day!
Welcome to my 100th blog post!  That seems somewhat incredible! I haven't really whipped up anything crazy to celebrate… in fact, I actually don't even have much by way of stories to share. We had a really nice week, and a gloriously beautiful, sunny, snow-covered weekend.  I do, however, have a few pictures, and TWO videos!

Beautiful snow-covered trees

Tower-building is a serious activity these days.

"Look, mama!  It's a banana-phone!"

Suiting up for the Nutcracker

This is why you must always strap Linden into his seat.

Clark and the kids went sliding On Saturday AND Sunday this weekend.  On Saturday's adventure, they were joined by our friend Peter and his son Oliver.  Peter is the lucky owner of a GoPro (Clark is more than a little jealous), so he hooked it up, and then made an awesome video: 


And finally, I bring you an instalment I entitle "Cooking with a 2-Year-Old".  See you next week!

No comments: