Monday, October 27, 2014

Just quickly...

"Linden, you're not allowed in the office. Please get out".  "I can't. I'm very busy reading".
This will be a short little post - Clark is away for a couple of days, which means my time and ability to do these sorts of things is greatly diminished.  But at the very least I can post a few pictures. Plus, I'm sure I'll make up for it next week with some rockin' Hallowe'en photos!

Juniper insisted on "chef's hats" while they were rolling their pizza dough
Juniper sits Linden down for a pretend photo shoot
Linden looks up at the swaying trees while holding his collection of "tools" that he picked up along the way. He would stop people on the path and say "This is my chainsaw! Vroom!"
Annnnndddd... a few mushrooms. Why not?  See you next week!












1 comment:

Linda Sprague said...

Posted at 7 a.m.! Glad those early morning are behind me! You are a very good photographer!