Monday, January 5, 2015

What? 2015 already?

One happy New Year's cracker prize recipient
Happy New Year!  Though it may sound cliché, I do believe that 2015 is going to hold much in terms of new beginnings for this little family. It seems a little surreal to me that the holidays are now officially over, and a brand new year is already in full swing, but I'm ready to take it on!


I don't have all that many photos or stories this week... we had a very quiet New Year's Eve (I was, for instance, in bed shortly after 9pm - yeeee haw!). We did, however,  fit in a lot of wonderful visiting over these last few days of the holiday, and even managed to sneak in some down time, so I feel quite happy and satiated. (Still extraordinarily tired, but it may take a good couple of years yet until I catch up on 5 or so years of lost sleep.)

On New Year's morning, we joined the good people of Woods Hole for an annual (very chilly) walk around Eel Pond.  We were ecstatic to discover Coffee O was open afterwards
I tried to capture the very rosy cheeks and cream cheese moustache...
... but Linden, of course, took the opportunity to try and pull as many faces as he could.
No comment necessary.
My very fancy sous chef. Sadly, shortly after this photo was taken, Linden peeled his baby finger instead of the carrot. 
What I do have, however, is a video montage! It was overdue, and a nice little present to start the year off right.  Enjoy!

No comments: