Monday, August 17, 2015

Just to say hello....

Female cardinal (I think?) that couldn't find its way out of our mesh gazebo
I don't have much to offer this week... after the constant Fredericton photography, I think I needed a bit of a break.  Plus, Juniper had the week off with me, and so we were out and about, doing errands and such, none of which was particularly photo-worthy.  Also, I haven't yet processed those videos I promised.  But I do have a few photos from a beautiful hike we did with Judith and Simon this weekend - our first trip to Gatineau Park.  We'll definitely be going back!

More next week - I promise!

The gang, just before setting off on our hike around Pink lake
"Pink Lake" - it was the most beautiful green colour I've ever seen 
The fish that came to greet us

No comments: